Who We Are
Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. is a locally owned company started in 1965 in Regina and established a presence in Saskatoon in 1998. Since 1995, Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. has been a locally owned franchisee of the Linc Network.
Originally serving the residential market, Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. expanded into commercial and industrial service. The Regina branch maintains a residential arm, while Saskatoon is strictly commercial and light industrial. However, Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. remains consistent in our motto of, “We make and keep scheduled appointments” regardless whether residential, commercial, or industrial.
Today, our Team is comprised of highly experienced and talented individuals including a diverse group of technicians skilled in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Electrical and Plumbing.
Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. strives for the highest standards of customer service through our consistent attention to detail, our passion for our work, and our integrity driven process, by making and keeping scheduled appointments and by educating our clients reduce their owning operating costs.
QUALITY IS OUR COMMITMENT
Our Mission statement is to secure and protect our most valuable asset – “Our Customers”. We recognize that our customers are people who appreciate top quality service and professional skilled individuals.
Welldone Mechanical Services Inc is committed to
- Constantly strive to exceed our customer’s expectations by providing cost effective, reliable, energy smart HVAC solutions
- Instilling in our clients a sense of security and confidence in our quality products and services
- Delivering a professional and highly reputable complete system service
- Developing the talents of our people through sound management and training practices, while rewarding them fairly with equal opportunities for all
- Stay on top of all the latest developments in technology in commercial HVAC and share that knowledge with our customer
- Provide a safe work environment which includes safe and well maintained equipment
- Supporting the wellbeing of our community through numerous charity and nonprofit events.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Provide a great place for people to work
- Honesty & loyalty
- Prompt Professional Service 24 – 7
- Quality installations and products
- Work Safety
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of which includes General Managers, Project Managers, Service Managers, Technicians, Dispatchers, Sales Representatives and Safety Team working to serve you better.
Our Trade Qualified installation and service staff are supported by experienced and knowledgeable management who also possess appropriate certifications matching the profession. Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. is consistently encouraging staff and technicians for various training on safety, trade certifications and Linc University programs.
Health & Safety Program
Safety in Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. is an important consideration in every decision and plan. It is an integral part of every managerial and supervisory guide. The goals of our safety programs are both humanitarian and economic. A good safety record is clear evidence of good management. Industrial accidents, which results in injury or death and loss of property, are preventable. It is our policy to do everything reasonable to prevent injury to an employee, damage to property, protection of our company and customer from the ill effects of accidents.
Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. has a well-defined safety program, COR Certification by SCSA, Occupational Health & Safety Committee and certified personnel for first aid, fall protection, and confined space entry.
The requirements of our safety program are:
- Provide a safe work environment which includes safe and well maintained equipment.
- Provide a training program for the employees to work in a safe and efficient manner. Everyone will be taught to assume full responsibility for his/her own personal safety and well being and know that a safe work environment is their right.
- It will also be impressed upon an employee that he/she has a duty to his/her fellow team members and to the company to do his/her job in a safe way, so that they may not endanger the lives of others or cause damage to, or bring about a loss in material value of company property.
- Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. provides necessary personal protective equipment and instruction for proper use and care.
- Accidents can be prevented. Every level of management must accept this premise and with it the challenge to reduce the accident rate to the absolute minimum. In this way, we shall actively demonstrate our ability and quality of leadership.
- Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. requires proper investigation into all accidents, incidents, near misses and occupational health issues.
Every team member is responsible for protecting his or her own health and safety by working in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act Regulations and with safe work practices and procedures established by this company, its clients, and general contractors. We strive to work in a spirit of consultation and cooperation with the Team Members.
Why Choose Welldone Mechanical Services?
- Maintenance Contracts Available
- Locally Owned & Operated
- High Quality Work
- Hassle-Free, Scheduled Maintenance Checks
- Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association Member
- We Make & Keep Scheduled Appointments
- SaskEnergy Network Member
- EAR Member, MCAS (Mechanical Contractors Association Of Saskatchewan)
- Serving The Area Since 1965
- 24/7 Service For Maintenance Customers
- Regina Chamber Of Commerce Members